Saturday, June 14, 2008

Another apology

Talk about an Ode to Procrastination. I’ve put off finishing off last year’s Edinburgh Blog for an entire year now and here we are at Edinburgh time again. Well, sort of - it is in June this year, after all. It's still shocking though. I am, literally, crimson with shame. Still, onwards and upwards. I hereby solemnly swear to complete this year’s blog if it kills me, even though I swore the same thing last year and still didn't finish it. I did get one day further along last year than in 2006 though, so that's something. Maybe I'll just attempt to get one day further along each year and that way, I'll actually complete one in 2011.

Okay, so I reposted the apology from last year. Again. But THIS year is going to be different, oh yes. Just wait and see.

No comments: